Lawn Aeration in Omaha, NE
In Omaha, as in other areas, great looking, healthy yards are created by providing the best growing conditions based on a solid foundation of inputs such as fertilizers, water, seed, and other landscaping products, when necessary. Core aeration – which can be performed in the spring or fall – improves your lawn’s health and beauty, optimizes root development and reduces thatch and associated problems.
Lawn aeration deepens your lawn’s root system for greater resistance to disease, insects, drought and heat stress, improves drainage and improves air, fertilizer, water movement. It can also help reduce water usage at your Omaha residence. For best results, overseeding is performed in conjunction with core aeration.
H& H Lawns is Omaha’s premier fall lawn aeration company. Fall lawn aeration is one of the best ways to enhance your Omaha home’s lawn giving it a thick, lush lawn! When it comes to preparing your yard for winter, aeration is key. Lawn aeration deepens your lawn’s root system allowing for greater resistance to disease, insects, drought and heat stress, improving drainage and air, fertilizer, and water movement. Aeration can also help reduce water usage at your Omaha residency.
CALL WITH QUESTIONS
COMMITTED TO QUALITY
What to Expect:
Core Aeration Benefits Your Lawn In Many Ways
- Reduces Soil Compaction: Grass in compacted soil grows slowly, lacks vigor and becomes thin or does not grow at all.
- Core aeration removes small cores of soil, depositing them onto the surface of the turf. This improves the depth and extent of grass rooting, and it can help save money on your water bill.
- Enhances Thatch Breakdown
- Allows Water, Air, and Fertilizer to reach Root Zone more effectively
- Improves Turf Grass Rooting: Deeper, healthier root growth.
- Promote a Healthy Green Lawn: Improves nutrient uptake and use. Increases Tolerance to Heat and Cold
Severe Soil Compaction
Soil that is severely compacted calls for on going aeration. Soil compaction is not going to be solved with one service. Seriously compacted lawns may need to be aerated two or three times a year, both as a preventative and curative measure. No one can estimate how long the benefits of aeration will last. Experts agree benefits increase with each service.
The best time overseed is in the fall immediately after aerating. We recommend overseeding every fall.
Worry-Free Lawn Care Service
Call us at (402) 916-9500 to schedule an appointment for a free lawn care consultation.
We will listen to your ideas, wants and desires incorporating them into your lawn care program at your Omaha home.
Call us at (402) 916-9500 to schedule an appointment for a free lawn care service consultation.
We would love to hear about your project and let you know how we can help turn your dream into reality.