Lawn Fertilizer Service for Omaha, NE
Our lawn fertilizer service begins in the spring and continues through the fall to ensure your lawn will continue to thrive year-round in the brutal Omaha climate. We believe that an effective fertilizer company doesn’t abandon you after a single visit or leave you guessing whether or not your lawn has been fertilized. That’s why, after each lawn fertilizer application, you’ll find a flag in your yard to give you notice of our visit. In addition to the flag, we will leave an information sheet at your door that explains the fertilizer process as well as what you can do to promote the best results from our professional lawn fertilizer service. Maintaining a lawn in Omaha can be difficult, so our fertilizer service works with you to ensure that your lawn looks its absolute best.
New Customers Get 15% Off
For trusting H&H Lawn and Landscape to take care of your lawn. We offer all new customers a free quote along with 15% off your first 6 fertilizer applications when you prepay.
What to Expect:
6 Step Premium Lawn Care Program
- March-April | Apply a heavy rate of granular pre-emergent fertilizer to help jump start lawn and control crabgrass and foxtail. Broad leaf weed control if needed.
- May-June | A second application of slow release granular pre-emergent fertilizer to ensure a good barrier against crabgrass and foxtail. Broad leaf weed control if needed.
- June-July | Apply a top quality insecticide plus a well-balanced fertilizer to help control white grubs and sod webworm. NE state sales applies. Broadleaf control if needed.
- July-August | Apply slow release granular nutrient rich fertilizer. Apple broadleaf weed control.
- September | Apple granular fertilizer high in phosphorus and potash for strong root development. Apply broadleaf weed control if needed.
- October-November | Apply fall/winterizing fertilizer for strong root development food storage for winter and early spring green-up.
Our 6 Step Program Guarantee
With H & H Lawn and Landscape, you can rest easing knowing you’re receiving the best lawn fertilizer for your yard and that we’re just a phone call away if you have any questions or special requests. We love to listen to your particular ideas, wants, and needs in order to incorporate them into your professional lawn care service and/or landscape design. We also offer an organic fertilizer program that is 100% safe for children, pets, wildlife, and for the environment. Our job is to make your yard feel as warm and inviting as the inside of your Omaha home.
We back up our program with free service calls, if you don’t notice an improvement in your lawn’s condition after one of our rounds. Call our office and we will schedule a time for our technician to come visit your property again and apply what is needed to keep it on track. The service call is free of charge, that is the H&H guarantee.
Our technician also keeps an active eye out for diseases that may be present in your lawn and will recommend a treatment plan to combat those diseases.
We Only Charge You For The Turf
Don’t know the size of your lawn? No worries, our lawn care specialists use advanced aerial imagery to map out your property. This allows us to remove driveways, walkways, patios, landscape beds and much more. That way we only focus on your turf.
If your property is not in our aerial database, we will send out a lawn care specialist to measure your property by hand within 24-48 business hours to get an exact measurement of your property.
Call us at (402) 916-9500 to schedule an appointment for a free lawn care service consultation.
We would love to hear about your project and let you know how we can help turn your dream into reality.